Sunday, June 15, 2014

What's your choice?

Hello everyone. I wanted to write a response to all of your comments, messages & texts to my last blog post. First off, thank you for your stories & kind words to me. When I was writing that post out, all I kept thinking was, 'I can't believe I'm coming to this realization. I can't be the only one. This has to be for someone.' And that is the whole point of my blog.
I also love, and I mean LOVE to hear your stories. I love to know what makes someone who they are. Please keep sharing with me. 

Since realizing that a lot of my unhappiness was coming from expectations that I had put on myself from a young age, I have been able to stop and appreciate my life and all that I have. And that is huge. I'm so thankful for that but I am also excited about what's ahead because I can finally believe in good again and that, is huge as well. 

Am I still sad sometimes of the thought that I don't have some of things that I wish I had right now, of course. And I think that's okay. I think it's okay to be sad sometimes. Have a good cry to a sad country song and then crank up & rock out to the next one. You choose.

I am figuring out how to begin again. Learning who I am...I get to be who I want to be without having to answer to anyone. I can begin again & create what I want without having to drag a husband or children through that with me. I get to do that now, at 29 years old and I feel blessed for that. Not everyone gets this privilege. 

I want to be in today, not tomorrow. I want to gain wisdom today for tomorrow. I'm done with yesterday. I want right now, sitting on my couch...relaxing. :)

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment